A serious lady, yet unintentionally funny.
A voracious bookworm who wishes to be a witty wordsmith.
Loquacious, but fond of soliloquy.
Simple, yet fascinated by elegance.
Friendly and sunshiny with her sanguine side.
Loves serenity and scrutiny with her melancholic side.
She’s VERBOSE, yet aims for BREVITY.
She’s VULNERABLE, yet hopes for BRAVERY.
“To love God is to love His will. It is to wait quietly for life to be measured by One who knows us through and through. It is to be content with His timing and His wise appointment.” ~ Elisabeth Elliot
Lailanie Antonio Fronda has been blogging since August 2011 through her old blog, Curly Bookworm. She‘s been passionate in sharing her mirthful musings which have inspired others in the past years.
When Lanie isn’t traveling, she is running. When she isn’t writing, she is reading. This travel and lifestyle blog features her lifestyle as a wishful writer, book packer, vegan runner, and Love Everywhere Ambassador.
As a Love Everywhere Ambassador , a bookpacker (bookworm + backpacker), and a vegan runner, she is determined to conquer the Philippines, continue her SEA and world conquest: taking nothing but photos and memories; leaving nothing but Love Everywhere cards and trails of compassion.
Wanderful Wordsmith chronicles her adventures and misadventures, vicissitudes and victories alike. “Wanderful” simply means full of wanderings, and “wordsmith” a writer. Its niche is focused, and yet, not limited to travel. Here are the entries:
- Love Everywhere – updates about this compassionate movement
- Conquer Philippines – a quest at the 81 provinces (complete it in 2020)
- SEA Conquest – a venture to visit all of the 11 Southeast Asia countries
- World Exploration – immerse in the diverse cultures and capture memories
- Curly Bookworm – book reviews and author features
- Surreal Sojourn – travel and adventures, hotel and resort reviews
- Vegan Runner
- Runner’s Reverie– running reveries and race reviews
- Tummy Talk – fit foodies, vegan and vegetarian restaurants & cafés reviews
- Wishful Writer
- Ethereal Epiphany – spiritual introspection, advocacy, and product reviews
- Potpourri of Poetry – poems and poet features
- Pathfinder/Master Guide – updates about Pre-Adventurer & Pathfinder Ministry
Chasing chances to change the world through the Word — one reader at a time.
Life is like a camera. Just focus on what’s important, capture the good times, develop from the negatives, and if things don’t turn out – take another shot.
© 2016 LAF